The Menopause Cure: Hormonal Health – by Jill D Davey & Dr Sergey Dzugan
Written with Sergey A. Dzugan, MD, PhD, a former senior heart surgeon and world-renowned expert in Restorative Medicine, Jill shares her research on bioidentical hormone restorative therapy (BHRT) so you too can have a happy, healthy, strong and sexually vibrant life, into your forties, fifties and beyond.
For too long, millions of women in the Western world have struggled with hormonal imbalances. Often it’s early menopause, surgical menopause (hysterectomy/oophorectomy), perimenopause or the menopause, when a fundamental step change in hormone levels brings uncharacteristic mood swings, weight gain, low energy, fatigue and ill health, both physical and mental.
What if there was an alternative to this hormonal havoc, gradual bodily decline and the diseases that come with ageing? Now, in The Menopause Cure: Hormonal Health, Jill D. Davey, women’s health & restorative medicine/bioidentical hormone restorative therapy (BHRT) advocate, and author, shares her journey and secret to restoring health, youthfulness, ageless energy, vitality, brainpower and sex drive.
The Menopause Cure is also available on Amazon as a Kindle edition e-book
Jill’s second book The Cholesterol Puzzle; The Hormone Connection is also available as a Kindle e-book.
Jill’s style is approachable and her story is clear. Researching the latest cutting-edge medicine she shares the answers to the disruptive symptoms women experience during perimenopause and menopause when hormone levels fluctuate and decline. She also discusses postmenopause, and the importance of maintaining balanced hormones for life, to achieve long-term health and longevity, and help avoid chronic disease.
Explaining how it is possible to survive and thrive as you age.
- the sex hormones, progesterone, oestrogens and testosterone
- all the other key hormones, including DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
- cortisol, pregnenolone, thyroid, melatonin, insulin, and Vitamin D-3, and how they interact with each other and function within the body
- what happens to the body during perimenopause, menopause and after menopause (postmenopause)
- restorative medicine and BHRT – bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- how hormones help to protect your body against disease, correct, slow and, in some cases, reverse the ageing process
- how to expand youthspan and how to live a long, healthy, disease-free life
- how they are the best defence to protect you against cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer’s disease – the three major killers
- how to normalise cholesterol levels naturally, without the use of statin drugs
- how to overcome migraines and
- how to avoid and reverse Fibromyalgia.