Terms and conditions
1. The Menopause Woman ‘What Vitamins Do I Need’ prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to resident in the UK, Ireland, Europe, United States of America, Canada and Australia aged 18.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of ‘Longevity Inc Ltd’, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Vitamins / Health Concerns poll on the Menopause Woman website page here
5. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 12th December 2016. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
9. One winner will receive a Nutribullet 900 and a copy of the Jill D Davey’s book, ‘The Menopause Cure, Hormonal Health.’ Longevity Inc Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before 12th December 2016 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Longevity Inc Ltd within 72 hours of being notified by Menopause Woman, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Menopause Woman shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from Menopause Woman within 72 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. Details of the winner can be obtained by visiting the website, social media pages and newsletter of Menopause Woman.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Longevity Inc Ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner is required for promotional activity, specifically the announcement that they have won the prize on the Menopause Woman website, social media pages and newsletter.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Longevity Inc Ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17.Longevity Inc Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Longevity Inc Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
18. Longevity Inc Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Longevity Inc Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Longevity Inc Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by Scottish law.
21. Promoter: Longevity Inc Ltd